Monday 22 June 2015

The Mission

I have been focussed on little other than meeting Pickle's needs and trying to conceive for a very long time. Now that I have an eyelash being or two meshing with my body, I find myself uncomfortably aware of the silence when I shake the coffers. In a bid to remedy this, I am determined to organise my little business so that it actually produces an income, rather than taking up lots of happy hours and producing lots of art and writing no-one ever sees. So, already I have listed four new things in my Etsy shop which had previously been languishing in my livingroom. I have been known to sell from my kitchen wall before, but that really doesn't work as a business plan.

I have a new small ink-on-canvas work called Reaching For The Light. The metallic inks do weird things to the light when I photograph them, but hopefully this gives you an idea of the verdant, abundant feel of it:


And I have had three more designs made into greetings cards.

Poppy:


Tree in Sunny Field:


and Reaching For The Light:


My health is better than it has been for a while, so I will keep working and keep posting about my new creations, human or otherwise.

And thank you so much for all the love and good wishes. It takes a village to raise a child, or do any much, I find. Thank you for being my virtual village x

4 comments:

  1. I especially love the painting of the tree, it has such energy flowing through it. Best of luck, I hope your business grows rich and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blooming in every way! Lovely joyful paintings, these should sell quickly! x 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blooming in every way! Lovely joyful paintings, these should sell quickly! x 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you. I hope so too :o).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...