Friday 10 October 2014

A Rumour Quashed and a Rustic Disco Shining Meadow

An accusation has been made, to my face, in a most discourteous manner and I want to take this oppportunity to tell my side (which is the truth) before this rumour spreads further. It's not the kind of thing I would usually respond to, but I'm concerned people might start believing it. So, once and for all: I am NOT a poo poo head.

Right. Now that's settled, let's have some art. I am so woefully behind showing you what I'm creating that this has already sold. This is Shining Meadow. Each flower is drawn with metallic ink, giving it a kind of rustic disco finish. I'm wondering if I've invented a whole new genre there, or even a strapline for my work. Lunar Hine: Rustic Disco


I am clearly in too silly a mood to talk about my brother's lovely wedding or my less fun wedding anniversary, so they can wait. But I have some gorgeous photos of the flower girl :o).


5 comments:

  1. Rustic Disco is a very cool strapline :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the rumour way over here in Canada and am so glad you cleared that up. Phew. Wonderful work, a happy painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm glad that's all cleared up. I was beginning to wonder. Rustic Disco indeed. Love it...it zings off the page.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite one of yours yet! It draws you in and I must say it's very lovely to see bright flowers on this dull and grey day! I love to use metallic ink. I'm actually using it myself a lot at the moment on some christmas decorations. A bit early maybe but I want to hopefully sell them :)
    Thanks for the FB friend add by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lunar, been thinking of you on the misty moor-edge, and wishing you warmth in those quiet between moments, and lots of Christmassy good cheer in the noiser bright ones! Hope all is well. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...